Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1 100mg may assist in the prevention of vitamin B1 deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
* Supports nerve health
* Assists digestion
* Helps relieve vitamin B1 deficiency
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years: Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)?100mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Helps relieve vitamin B1 deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
* Vitamin B1 is generally required for normal digestion and assists in the conversion of food into energy. It is important for the health of the nerves and nervous system, helping to maintain general well-being.
* Vitamin B1 100mg can help relieve tiredness and mouth ulcers when due to a vitamin B1 deficiency.