Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg provides ubiquinol-10, the active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), that is ready for use by the body without requiring conversion.
* Active form of CoQ10
* Highly bioavailable
* Heart & blood vessel health
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Each capsule contains:
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
* Ubiquinol is the active and bioavailable form of CoQ10; other forms of CoQ10 are converted to ubiquinol prior to utilisation by the body.
* Ubiquinol 100mg is produced naturally by fermentation.
* Ubiquinol plays an important role in all energy-dependent processes and is essential for energy production. Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body.
* Ubiquinol is necessary for adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in the cell mitochondria.
* Ubiquinol is an effective fat-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
* Ubiquinol 100mg prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by recycling and regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
* Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
* Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain heart health, a healthy circulatory system and heart function.
* Physical exercise increases the body?s demand for ubiquinol and Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain ubiquinol levels during exercise.
* Ubiquinol supports healthy ageing, in older adults, as it counteracts the effects of oxidative stress that occurs during the normal ageing process.