Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated with calcium and other minerals to support optimal bone health.
* Strengthens bones
* May assist Osteoporosis
* Plus vitamin D & Boron
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults ? Take 1 tablet, three times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years ? Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Calcium (as citrate)?237.3mg
Calcium (from hydroxyapatite)?39mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 276.3MG
Magnesium (as oxide)?125mg
Boron (as Borax)?1mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate)?1.5mg
Zinc (as gluconate)?300mcg
Cholecalciferol?2.5mcg?equiv. vit. D3 100IU
Phytomenadione (vit. K1)?2.5mcg
And herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb?50mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut,yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains calcium. Calcium is important for healthy bones and may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
* Adequate dietary calcium during youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone. Women?s calcium requirements increase after menopause.
* Calcium is an important mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
* Magnesium enhances calcium absorption and deposition.
* Boron is a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
* Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains zinc an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc. Hence, whenever calcium consumption is increased, zinc should be included.
* Vitamin D3 assists in the regulation of calcium balance.