Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of a dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
* Dissolves under the tongue
* Blood tonic
* Nerve tonic
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults ? Take 1 tablet, one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or allow tablet to dissolve under the tongue. Children under 12 years ? Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Does not contain added animal, corn, egg, milk or nut products, lactose gluten, yeast or artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
* Sublingual B12 1000 dissolves under the tongue (sublingually). B12 given sublingually is an effective and convenient method of administration.
* The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency.
* Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain healthy nervous system function.
* Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in maintaining healthy homocysteine metabolism to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
* Sublingual B12 1000 assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
* Sublingual B12 1000 may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
* Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication.
* Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain healthy immune function.
* Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic that can assist in maintaining normal blood in healthy individuals.
* Sublingual B12 1000 can assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.