Herbs of Gold Regu-Lax has been formulated with laxative and carminative herbs to help relieve constipation.
* Gentle herbal laxative
* Relief of constipation
* Relief of flatulence
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1-2 tablets daily, with food, in the evening, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. The correct dose is the smallest dose necessary to obtain a laxative effect.
* Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
* Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
* Drink plenty of water.
* If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Anethum graveolens (Dill) fruit
Juglans cinerea (Butternut) stem bark
Senna alexandrina (Senna) leaf
Plantago ovata (Psyllium) seed husk powder
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Regu-Lax assists in the symptomatic relief of constipation.
* Senna is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a stimulating laxative for the relief of constipation.
* Butternut is traditionally used as a gentle laxative for the relief of constipation.
* Dill is traditionally used as a carminative to help relieve flatulence, bloating and griping pain.
* Dill is traditionally used to aid digestion.