Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is a specialised formula containing traditional herbs and nutrients to provide relief of the symptoms of mild gout. Gout is a condition characterised by joint inflammation that occurs when uric acid builds up around the joint.
* Relieves symptoms of gout
* Maintains healthy uric acid levels
* Contains Sour cherry & Celery
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults?? Maintenance dose: Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
Acute gout relief:?Take 2 capsules, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
* Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extract equiv. to fresh
Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit 6g
And herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed 1.5g
Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) leaf 375mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 25mg
Potassium (as citrate) 18.1mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 8.1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Gout Relief contains herbs traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation.?
* Cherries and Celery seed are traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of gout.
* Gout Relief may reduce the occurrence of gout attacks.
* Vitamin C helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher vitamin C intake is associated with lower blood uric acid levels.?
* Potassium helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher blood potassium levels are associated with lower blood uric acid levels.?
* Citrate, from potassium and magnesium citrate, has an alkalising effect that helps maintain healthy uric acid levels.