Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex is a comprehensive blend of the herbs Gymnema, Cinnamon and Fenugreek plus nutrients necessary for carbohydrate, sugar, fat and protein metabolism.
* With Gymnema & Cinnamon
* Chromium for sugar metabolism
* 600mg alpha lipoic acid daily
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults ? Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2g stand. to contain Gymnemic acids 25mg
Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark 1g
Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed 500mg
Alpha Lipoic acid 200mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 35mg
Chromium (as Chromic chloride hexahydrate) 50mcg
Chromium (as picolinate) 16.6mcg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 66.6mcg
Colecalciferol 8.33mcg equiv. vitamin D3 333IU
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Contains nutrients that are required to metabolise dietary carbohydrates, fats, proteins and sugar.
* Contains nutrients that assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
* Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that combats the effects of oxidative stress.
* Chromium and vitamin B3 are components of Glucose Tolerance Factor, the biologically active form of chromium that is involved in glucose metabolism.
* Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar.