Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian friendly enzymes plus Gentian to support healthy digestive function.
* Vegetarian friendly
* Enzymes & Gentian
* Digestive support
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults and children over 12 years ? Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before?each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years ? Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
10 thousand DU
Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root?extract equiv. to dry
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
* Digest-Zymes contains microbial and plant derived enzymes to support healthy digestive function?and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
* Microbial derived enzymes, including amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase, are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range, making them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
* Digest-Zymes provides Bromelains, which are a family of proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapple and protease, both of which assist in the digestion of proteins.
* Bromelain, combined with digestive enzymes, helps relieve digestive symptoms such as indigestion, flatulence, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
* Digest-Zymes contains protease which assists in the digestion of proteins.
* Digest-Zymes contains lipase, which assists in the digestion of fats.
* Digest-Zymes provides tilactase (Lactase) which assists in the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
* Digest-Zymes contains amylase which assists digestion of carbohydrates and cellulase that breaks down the plant fibre cellulose.
* Digest-Zymes also contains Gentian, a bitter herb which has been traditionally used as a digestive tonic to aid digestion. Gentian has also been used traditionally for the relief of digestive disorders including flatulence, indigestion, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
* Aids in the maintenance of general well-being.