Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold provides a high quality source of marine collagen, combined with a special superfood blend, for maintaining strong healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
* Marine collagen
* Antioxidant protection
* Collagen formation support
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Add 6g (1 scoop) into 150mL water or other preferred beverage, and mix well.
* Marine collagen is derived from fish.
Servings per 180g:?30 ?Serving size:?6g (1 level scoop)
Avg qty per serving
Avg qty per 100g
(Ascorbic acid) Vitamin C
56.1mg (140% RDI^)
3mg (25.1% RDI^)
Free from common allergens ? wheat, dairy, peanuts, soy, nuts and eggs. Made on equipment that also processes products containing these ingredients. No artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners. Free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Ingredients:?Superfood blend (42.2%) (Yangmei juice powder, Pomegranate juice powder, Acai berry juice powder, Acerola berry extract, Guava leaf extract*), maltodextrin, marine collagen powder (10%), silicon dioxide, natural strawberry flavour, citric acid, Beetroot powder, natural sweetener (thaumatin). * Certified organic
Marine collagen is derived from fish. Contains silica gel sachet to protect from moisture.
* Collagen is the body?s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component of connective tissue found in the body; in skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone. Collagen provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues around the body.
* Marine collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein from marine collagen and 8% hydroxyproline (responsible for collagen stability) in each serve. Collagen Gold contains type I collagen, the most abundant collagen type found in the body; predominantly found in the skin, tendons, ligaments and bone.
* A specially selected superfood blend containing Yangmei (Yumberry), Pomegranate, Acai and Acerola berries provides a rich source of natural vitamin C for antioxidant protection and is essential in a number of steps for collagen production and helping to prevent the breakdown of collagen. Guava provides natural zinc, important for protein synthesis and skin structure.
* Collagen Gold helps to promote collagen production and replenishes lost or declining levels of collagen, slowing down visible signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and helps to stabilise and strengthen joints by preventing collagen breakdown.