Herbs of Gold Cold & Flu Strike is specifically formulated for the symptomatic relief of mild acute upper respiratory tract infections, including colds and flu.
* Acute cold & flu symptoms
* Fever relief
* Sore throat relief
* Cold symptom relief
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults and children over 12 years ? Take 1 tablet, twice daily with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
* If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf 3g
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 750mg
Baptisia tinctoria (Wild indigo) root 250mg and nutrients
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 150mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 6mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Cold & Flu Strike is suitable for the symptomatic relief of mild acute upper respiratory tract infections.
* Andrographis is traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to relieve fever.
* Andrographis helps reduce the severity, duration and symptoms of the common cold.
* Andrographis helps relieve a sore throat and runny nose associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections.
* Olive Leaf is traditionally used to relieve fever.
* Cold & Flu Strike contains herbs traditionally used to relieve fever and helps support a healthy immune system.
* Baptisia, also known as Wild indigo, is traditionally used to support a healthy immune system.
* Vitamin C and Zinc are required for the healthy functioning of the immune system.
* Cold & Flu Strike is formulated for use in acute colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections.