High potency activated B complex!
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support healthy energy levels and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
* Activated B2, B6 and B12
* Activated folate (Metafolin?)
* Supports energy production
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Adults and children over 12 years ? Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride 25mg equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 22.3mgRiboflavin sodium phosphate25mg equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3mgNicotinamide25mgCalcium pantothenate25mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 23mgPyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate25mg equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15.6mgLevomefolate calcium (Metafolin?)433mcg equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400mcgMecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)400mcg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
* Activated B Complex maintains and supports healthy energy levels. B vitamins are important for energy production in every cell.
* Exercise can increase requirements for B vitamins, particularly B1 and B2. B vitamins support healthy exercise capacity.
* Activated B Complex may be beneficial during times of stress and helps maintain a healthy stress response. Vitamins B5 and B6 support healthy adrenal function.
* B vitamins help maintain and support healthy nervous system function.
* B vitamins help maintain healthy mood and are required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Activated B Complex helps maintain healthy mood.
* Activated B Complex provides a source of folate and vitamin B12, which provide blood tonic activity so may assist in maintaining normal blood.
* Vitamin B12 and folate are required for red blood cell formation and vitamins B6, B12 and folate are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells.
* Activated B Complex helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. Vitamin B12 and folate help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
* Vitamins B6, B12 and folate assist homocysteine metabolism.
* Activated B Complex provides a minimum daily dose of 400 micrograms of folic acid or folate. If taken daily when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy and/or for at least four weeks before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, folic acid may help to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly.
* Folate and vitamin B12 are important for cell growth and replication.
* Methylfolate supplementation improves folate status. Folate helps maintain normal brain health and healthy memory function.
* Vitamin B12 helps maintain normal healthy cognitive function. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
* Vitamins B2 and B3 support the body?s antioxidant systems, healthy liver function and liver detoxification.
* Vitamin B2 helps recycle glutathione, an important antioxidant.
* Vitamin B3 is a component of glucose tolerance factor and supports sugar metabolism.
* Activated B Complex assists in the metabolism of dietary carbohydrates, proteins and fats.