Terms & Conditions
Direct Supplements (My Health Pantry) brings you the best products at the best prices.
Our order processing system is very simple.
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
All orders recieved before 1PM, given stock is available – will be shipped same day (please note we will try our best to get all orders out same day) even if it is a late incoming order. If we can beat the freight pickup time we will!!!!!
If we are unable to get your order out same day, they will be shipped out the following business day.
Public Holidays & Weekends our warehouse does not ship out items.
Note all orders are dependant on the items actually being in stock and available at the time. If items are not in stock, you will be notified ASAP.
Please also note, items which have flavour choices may be delayed if the appropriate flavours are not specified by the buyer , or alternatively, Direct Supplements warehouse may choose to send out any flavour it does have in stock.
How Your Products are Shipped:
We use both Australian Air Express and Australia Post eParcel services to ensure the fastest delivery to your door. Most customers receive their products in 1-3 days. Once your item is shipped, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has left.
Most heavier weighing items are shipped via Courier. Courier services do not deliver to PO BOX. Also if it is being sent by a courier there needs to be somebody home to sign for the goods if not, Direct Supplements (My Health Pantry) has the discretion to advise the courier to leave goods at a safe location.
No returns or refunds are offered on any products which are advertised as clearance stock.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged for any reason. Simply send the items back to us (at buyers expense) within 7 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will refund the amount in paypal.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Direct Supplements (My Health Pantry) we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on info at directsupplements.com.au or myhealthpantry.com.au to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified in our return email.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us. (If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Direct Supplements (My Health Pantry) will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Direct Supplements (My Health Pantry) or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Direct Supplements (My Health Pantry), we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.